• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Got my COVID vaccine

shadoj

Angel Diva
@liquidfeet & @ski diva -- my thoughts are with you and your families. Be well.

Congrats on everyone getting their shots, and I hope those who haven't had a chance to get an appointment yet are able to very soon. Stay healthy!

My reaction to the first dose was ~3 days sore arm and I needed to sleep an extra hour these past few nights. Feeling pretty much normal again!

altagirl

Staff member
My arm feels totally normal again less than 24 hours later. I took it really easy and pampered myself. Did some arm movement exercises and foam rolling of my back and legs and went to bed at 830pm last night. And then had strange/silly dreams. Which I'm sure is the mental stress/relief of the past year and not the shot itself. Next one is the 24th!

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
That’s HILARIOUS. Love the creative use of the space needle to promote the vaccine. We’ve been using FauciOuchie here among my friends. All of WI becomes eligible tomorrow - 16+. fingers crossed that spring break and this weekend’s services don’t push us back.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Echoing people above, I'm sorry to hear your dad isn’t doing well. Safe travels to you, and best wishes to your father.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Got my 2nd Moderna shot yesterday; no pain or arm soreness until abut 8 hrs after the injection. Then my arm got a bit sore, and I started having generalized aches and joint pains, and very mild chills -- I took some Tylenol and Aleve. Still felt kinda crappy this AM, but took a hot shower and some more Tylenol, and laid down foe awhile. The symptoms gradually subsided during the day, and now I just have a headache. I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So far, after receiving my second dose yesterday at 1:15, only side effects are lower back/glute pain. It was bad enough that it woke me up in the middle of the night. I took some Tylenol and it took the edge off. Letting the caffeine kick in this morning, will take some Advil, and hopefully go ski for a few hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna