• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Good luck Robyn and Severine!

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Join me in wishing good luck to two of our members this Sunday! Robyn will be competing in her first duathlon (actually a 14 mile Bike-800 yd Swim-14 mile Bike, fun huh?) and Severine will be running her first 5k! This is even more exciting because just a few short months ago, neither one of these ladies would have even dreamed of doing what they're about to do! :thumbsup: (Just watch out, it's addictive!:eyebrows:)

Go Robyn and Carrie! I know you're both going to do great! :banana::banana::banana:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:clap::yahoo:
Your forum friends will be cheering you on from afar!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
GO Carrie GO! I know you can do it!

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts, I know I'll be carrying them with me!

Consuela

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Go get 'em! And, have fun while you are there, too.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Robyn - You are going to rock your race!!! I just know it!!!!!!! :D

Me... I'm freaking out already. :eek: I've never competed in anything before, didn't do team sports as a kid... I was in a spelling bee in 8th grade. That's it. The kids are going off to my MIL's house tomorrow morning (to stay overnight) so I can be calm and take care of myself before the race. Now I just have to keep on top of staying hydrated... I've been terrible about that lately. :redface:

Thanks for the well-wishes! I'll be thinking of you all!!!! :D

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:eek:

While I personally think that you guys are crazy! I wish you all the best on Sunday. :p

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just popping in quickly before my head finds a pillow to say I DID IT! I'm so, so happy with my performance (well, the swim s*cked but oh well) and I flew on my bike. Finished 3rd out of 7 for all women doing the Bike-Swim-Bike discipline. :D I'll post more when I have photos and such but for now, I only had about 4 hours of sleep and need more. :D

Gaye, thanks for coming! Sorry I couldn't find you before I left but I my ride was ready to go. :(

Skimom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Great job! Wish I could have hooked up with Gaye to cheer you on...but I had a house full of neices and newphews! Way to go!

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:fireworks:

Congratulations Robyn, that's a real achievement. Placing third in your first race is brilliant.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Way to go, Robyn! Sounds like you did great (we knew you would! :becky:) Take a well deserved rest.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly