• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Go-to lense colors

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've been using Bolle vermilion (pink rose) forever. I like them in all conditions..

Belgiangirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My son uses OutdoorMaster goggles, and he's happy with them, but he doesn't worry so much about seeing the terrain as my daughter and I do (in fact, she often won't wear goggles because she says it messes up her depth perception).
FWIW: I've got the Oakley Flight Deck XM with the Prizm Sapphire Iridium lens and I actually feel like they give me better depth perception. I don't have perfect eyesight (about -2 on both sides) but can't be bothered to wear glasses or lenses all day. The Prizm lenses seem to make my surroundings slightly sharper and clearer.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
FWIW: I've got the Oakley Flight Deck XM with the Prizm Sapphire Iridium lens and I actually feel like they give me better depth perception. I don't have perfect eyesight (about -2 on both sides) but can't be bothered to wear glasses or lenses all day. The Prizm lenses seem to make my surroundings slightly sharper and clearer.
Thank you for that. This sounds like what my daughter needs!

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
I got the Giro Eave with the interchangeable lens with magnets because I couldn’t figure out the slash seal system. They came with 2 lens and then I got the 3rd one... so 1 for bluebird days, one for partial sun and one for clouds/storms. I don’t really love them because when I go to take them off, the magnets pop and the lens come off partially :confused: The pink for partial sun is a good everyday basic lens but definitely doesn’t cut it for full sun.
Do you still have the eave? I am thinking about purchasing it because the Smith ios doesn't fit as well.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My Dragon photochromic Lumalens yellow lens. 4 years into it I am on my second pair. No more fiddling around with spare lenses. They go from 25% to 75% depending on light. They are also very hard to scratch which was not the case with the Smith photochromatic ones that I did not like.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly