• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Yes, France. France is always a safe guess with with me ;) Hint: this is a very well-known ski area.
Have I been there? LOL just kidding but have skied several times in France. It kind of looks like Portes Du Soleil but then I think you said you have not been there. Doesn't look like Chamonix at all...... I have also been to Val d'sere and Tignes but doesn't look like that either.....

Last edited:

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@santacruz skier You kind-of sort-of guessed it.... It is Chamonix at Brévent Flégère atop Plan Praz. The mountsin was ridiculously crowded. My friend from London called iit CHAVonix. But it was great fun nonetheless. A bit too crowded to safely enjoy the piste so instead we sat on the terrace, watched the parasailing and drank too much champagne (a typical day “skiing” in France).

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
@santacruz skier You kind-of sort-of guessed it.... It is Chamonix at Brévent Flégère atop Plan Praz. The mountsin was ridiculously crowded. My friend from London called iit CHAVonix. But it was great fun nonetheless. A bit too crowded to safely enjoy the piste so instead we sat on the terrace, watched the parasailing and drank too much champagne (a typical day “skiing” in France).
I’ve been there!!!!!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
@Après Skier I did NOT win as said it was not Chamonix. As you know , there are several ski stations Argentiere, Brevent Flegere, Les Houches, etc .... I did think Brevent-Flegere was crowded though. Think there is (was) a Club Med right at the base though.
Who's up next? I didn't win !!!

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Yup. You got it. I was very excited to get this picture. (I never sit by the window but must have been on this occasion.) We were pretty far away but by zooming in, it's recognizable.

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yay! I love flying and I am always glued to the window trying to figure out what is down below.

Here’s another one...

5E0E15EA-8359-40EB-A50D-79CD82B26FF6.jpeg

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This photo was taken in North America. Hint: this family-friendly ski area has already been featured in this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna