• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Gorgeous, @AJM - Is that Mt. Ruapehu?

Reactions: AJM

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just scrolled in and noticed the skiers moving uphill using the famous NZ nutcrackers :loco:
Well spotted !!! Once you get the hang of them they're a great way of accessing the fantastic terrain the club fields have to offer <3

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@AJM The nutcraker looks really long and steep. Is that the Roundhill Ski Field ?
No this one is Temple Basin which is close to the Main Divide, it tends to get either massive amounts of snow or massive amounts of rain depending on the freezing level. Sadly they couldnt open this season due to lack of snow. My Father was the manager there and its where I learnt to ski waaaaay back, dont be fooled by the blue and green runs on the trail map the whole place is pretty much all blacks with few blues thrown in for good measure :smile:

Attachments

• temple-basin-trail-map2.jpg
    temple-basin-trail-map2.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 5

Christy

Angel Diva
I feel like I've gone quite a few times, so how about...

Someone that has not posted a photo here yet?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I was thinking maybe a new thread should be started like "Post your favorite pic from one of your ski trips" or something like that. Maybe some photos that other divas are in...... just a thought for something new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly