• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You got it! The trail on the right is White Lightening with the first snowmaking whales of the season. We got to see the winch cat work on spreading the snow out a bit later. I'd like to go back some day when it's open and bumped up.

View attachment 13632
White Lightning is so much fun when it's not icy. I think it's the steepes trail in PA. Yes I think @tinymoose said it's her favorite mtn in PA and I would agree with her. Jack Frost would be my close second

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wait--what is happening there? Is it a melted moguls course or something?

LOL no this is typical of this mountains snow making and trail conditions, they actually had it open! this trail can be deadly (sadly for real) if it has ice and one falls.

Here's a hint; From the Mts Website: This trail has 70% pitch and is one of the steepest trails in the East, designed for experts only. here's a friend standing at the bottom for more perspective
28577248_10213230571590291_6473989925602209962_n.jpg

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking Outer Limits at Killington or Ripcord at Mt Snow but not sure it looks quite right for either of those...

Tvan

Angel Diva
Stratton

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly