• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wonderful idea! If one of the well established divas initiates a new thread it will certainly reinvigorate the conversation.

I did not take the photo of Avoriaz posted above but found it to be such a unique place. I thought it would be an interesting post nonetheless. If my memory serves at least one Diva has visited Les Portes du Soleil so maybe we will see some home-grown photos of Avoriaz in the new message thread ;)

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Wonderful idea! If one of the well established divas initiates a new thread it will certainly reinvigorate the conversation.

I did not take the photo of Avoriaz posted above but found it to be such a unique place. I thought it would be an interesting post nonetheless. If my memory serves at least one Diva has visited Les Portes du Soleil so maybe we will see some home-grown photos of Avoriaz in the new message thread ;)
I thought it was Avoriaz ! I have been to Portes du Soleil several times. I didn’t mean start a new thread. We already have a thread where divas listed all the places they have skied.

MoreSkiing

Certified Ski Diva
I’ve looked through the pictures throughout this entire string and I would not known any of the pix from the mountains I have skied. You Ski Divas are quite talented in so many ways!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly