• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

elemmac

Angel Diva
Snowbird!

(I've never been, but it's high on my bucket list...and the husband sent me a very similar photo when he was there a few winters ago)

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@elenmac Yes! Snowbird is one of my favorites. Great skiing, stunning views, lots of snow, and something discretely upscale about the place... even the food in the mountaintop cafeteria was fresh and well prepared. And of course having wonderful Alta next door connected by a mountaintop ski-through gate makes it a nice big resort. Your turn :smile:

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
^^^ Wow! That is a very beautiful photo. Tall skinny trees densely forested and heavy with snow. The radio towers on the mountaintop almost look like totems. This looks very exotic. I don’t know where the photo was taken but I want to go.

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That looks like Colorado to me... I don’t recognize the landmarks but it appears to be an expansive resort with a compact base. Is it Snowmass?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly