• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Christy

Angel Diva
I've never been but your hints were good. :smile:

This will be easy if you've been. The hint is the beverage on every table.
1603472212509.png

Jenny

Angel Diva
I was fixated on the first thought that popped into my head (champagne powder), now I need to look at the rest of the picture more closely.

elemmac

Angel Diva
Little Nel?

No idea what it's called. I've never been to Aspen...but I recall that satire article from last year about Aspen ski instructors. I recall it talked about a bar and how much champagne it went through on a yearly basis. It was some crazy amount of bottles.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
No idea what it's called. I've never been to Aspen...but I recall that satire article from last year about Aspen ski instructors. I recall it talked about a bar and how much champagne it went through on a yearly basis. It was some crazy amount of bottles.
Bet it's the Little Nell.

Christy

Angel Diva
Not Aspen.

This resort has (or at least had--I haven't been since 2015) a slopeside bar that poured free champagne at 3:30. Thus the champagne on every table.

They also give away free cookies. :smile:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Not Aspen.

This resort has (or at least had--I haven't been since 2015) a slopeside bar that poured free champagne at 3:30. Thus the champagne on every table.

They also give away free cookies. :smile:
I got confused. Thought it was @elemmac 's photo. If free cookies and champagne must be Vail.

Christy

Angel Diva
Beaver Creek - been there a few times and don't remember champagne and/or cookies......

Yes!!

The cookies are a famous (I thought) thing. I think its at 3 pm. People will come running out onto the snow to give them to skiers that ski down and are heading to the lift to go back up. It's a lovely idea though it is also a little weird just standing there on skis eating, and then you really want some water. I thought anyone that had been there would know about the champagne too, but maybe not. The champagne was at a restaurant not from the resort itself.

1603482518262.png

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
So Northstar (a Vail resort) does the cookie thing as well as something at 2:00PM at the mountain called "TOST" where you get a free glass of champagne. Daily.

Christy

Angel Diva
As you can tell I didn't know that. I'd heard about the cookies (especially the cookies) and champagne long before I ever went to BC so I thought they were famous for it!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Feel like someone else should go and I should stop guessing as others (if interested) should get a chance. It's down to a few of us left posting so thread may be losing steam. Also we're seeing some of the same resorts....

Has anyone done a tally ? Wonder where we all stand @Après Skier ?

Off for a mountain bike ride now !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna