• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
It's not Copper or Telluride. This is also a resort that's not on Ikon or Epic, actually.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Yay ! Someone else gets to choose next pic !

marzNC

Angel Diva
This is a hard one... 6-person chair lift with night skiing... Jiminy Peak?
A winner! Good eye to see that's a 6-pack.

That's high-speed chairlift that covers 80% of the terrain at Jiminy is one reason I liked it so much. Night skiing starts at 3pm and runs until 10pm. On this powder day I ran into a former instructor who was having a grand time. He was visiting his mother that week from out-of-state. I got in a lot of turns following him as he sped down one of the wide blues open at night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly