• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Gadgets

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There are reviews and on-slope videos of CARV being used. The bad thing is that this is a unit that you use under your foot with your foot bed as well. I can't imagine how there would be room for that in a tight-fitting boot, especially if you have Hotronics in there too. Plus, the other part of the CARV is positioned at the cuff of your boot. Having a Hotronics and that little baby up there would leave no room in your pants to accommodate these devices. Without Hotronics it would be doable if you had room in the boot. It's fun to watch how CARV is used.
I believe there is a Diva here who has tried it.

newboots

Angel Diva
When I got my new phone last year, I got Hum with it. It records data in your car, helps you find your car if it gets lost (stolen), and the like. Every week it gives me a safe driving score.

It annoyed the heck out of me during winter pothole and mud season in Vermont. It said I was braking hard too often. No $h*t, Sherlock! Have you ever driven dirt roads when the potholes are semi-frozen? Braking hard helps you keep your wheels on.

As I'm old and cranky, I didn't think I wanted Carv either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly