• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

From Low Intermediate to Confident Intermediate: Tips and Resources

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
@TheGreenOne I just bought Belleayre's season pass too! Thinking about going there this Sunday if it's not too windy in case you're interested!
According to Skiology Matt on facebook, Belleyre is at moderate windhold risk ~25% for Sunday from this weekend storm, so not bad, but I've only been to Bell once before this past Monday, so have no idea what lifts tend to go down on windholds, or is it entire mtn? The way lifts are facing seem to be all in the same direction at Belleyre.

Skiology also said if the lifts go down on Sunday, it's staying down, risk remains all day for NY.

Saddle/Sugarloaf is going to get the most benefit out of the storm and nearly all of it snow, so this is good for the Divas going to the get together!

So maaaybe Belleyre. I'm desperate to get more days in before season totally ends though!

Last edited:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Belleyre is at moderate windhold risk ~25% for Sunday from this weekend storm, so not bad, but I've only been to Bell once before this past Monday, so have no idea what lifts tend to go down on windholds, or is it entire mtn? The way lifts are facing seem to be all in the same direction at Belleyre.
For more about what happens at Belleayre, check out the ongoing Conditions thread for folks who ski in NY.

Late season is always hard to predict. Also need to consider which lifts might not be open to reduce staff needs, as well as snow conditions depending on where snow making has happened in the last few weeks. I've only skied at Belleayre during early or late season. I like the mountain's layout.

yogiskier

Angel Diva
So maaaybe Belleyre. I'm desperate to get more days in before season totally ends though!
Meee too!

For more about what happens at Belleayre, check out the ongoing Conditions thread for folks who ski in NY.

Late season is always hard to predict. Also need to consider which lifts might not be open to reduce staff needs, as well as snow conditions depending on where snow making has happened in the last few weeks. I've only skied at Belleayre during early or late season. I like the mountain's layout.
Thanks for the link!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna