• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Freeze Pro Shop

teppaz

Angel Diva
I had a really good experience with this seller and wanted to recommend it. I was looking for the Thule double ski bag in the 175 length and Freeze Pro Shop had it for $185 with free shipping (compared to around $250 in the US). It looked too good to be true -- cheap and with free shipping to the US from Scotland?? -- but they seemed legit. I got the bag two days after ordering it, in perfect condition. They even sent it via DHL despite advertising non-tracked shipping.

Daniele

Certified Ski Diva
Good to hear! I'm considering ordering a pair of skis mounted with bindings to be shipped to Australia from them. I'm a little worried for the same reason and as much as I like to support local shops, a $400 difference is too hard to go past. Thanks for the review

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I bought a pair of skis from them this summer! Even with currency conversion rates and shipping, they were still the cheapest option. Shipped super fast and well-packed.

I did get called by my credit card company (Chase) as I placed the order though. Not only did I have to verify that I was making a purchase on that specific card from that website, but they also had me verify a totally separate account I have with Chase. Luckily I had my my other Chase CC on me at the time! The Chase people were super nice and overall it was a smooth transaction, but phew that was the most verification I have ever had to provide.

Daniele

Certified Ski Diva
I ended buying new skis and bindings from these guys on Sunday, got an email within half an hour confirming mounting details (despite the time zone difference) and received them Thursday in Australia. Absolutely fabulous service! My only complaint is they could have been packaged better, having said that they were in perfect condition :thumbsup:

lisamamot

Angel Diva
I just bought a binding from them - binding before the ski, lol. Such a fantastic price with an extra 10% off for Black Friday so it was tough to pass up. I paid via PayPal because that seemed easiest with currency considerations. A relief to come across this thread and see that others have had good luck. Fingers crossed all arrives as expected.

Now to nail down the ski!

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Thanks for the recommendation. I just ordered a pair of bindings from them.
I expect yours arrived without issue? They shipped me a pair of bindings on Nov 26th and they still have not arrived. I am in contact with them and we will see what will be done if they do not arrive by next week - that will be a month in transit.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but it took a really, really long time. I sent them a note and they gave me a tracking number -- something they don't usually do -- and I could tell they were being sent by ship over the Atlantic. So no wonder it took a while. I know I saved a few bucks and really, I wasn't in a rush, but I'm not sure I'd go that route again.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
My bindings finally arrived - a month later. Shipment to the US takes longer than what they anticipate; they said 2-3 weeks and it took a solid 4. To their credit they were very responsive via email and had decided perhaps they were lost and had credited me because they were out of stock and they could not re-ship. I am now in the process of re-paying them!

Cygnet

Certified Ski Diva
I've had very good customer service from FreezePro shop - but I'm in the UK too, which probably makes things easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly