• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Forum Closing for Maintenance: Feb 25

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
What are you doing this weekend? Me? Glad you asked.

I'm taking the forum down for maintenance. I've been working on some changes that can only be implemented if I shut down for a day or so.

When we open again, you'll find a new look and some new forum software. I know, I know -- change isn't always easy. But the software we've been using is no longer supported, which has me worried. Plus, remember last week's virus attack? Not good.

What's coming is easy to use and very intuitive. I think you'll like it. And I've put together a Users Guide to help you through.

I'll try to get things wrapped up as quickly as possible. But if you come to the forum Saturday -- and maybe even Sunday -- well, you might find us closed.

Keep checking back. We'll get things rolling as quickly as possible.

ScottishGirlie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanx for letting us know.

And thanx for all your hard work and effort. Us girls really appreciate everything you do.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's a good thing I'm planning to ski both days. Good luck, I'm looking forward to the changes.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh noes! :eek: What will I do?!?! :p

mustski

Angel Diva
Thank you. But ... with poor conditions and no skiing, and no TALKING about skiing, how will I get my ski fix this weekend?!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna