• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

For those with refined tastes...

Jilly

Staff member
$1000.00 for a hat!! I think I can one at TSC store for $ 29.95 and it would have fake fur too! But it might be red and black plaid! Elmer Fudd.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Too stratospheric for my tastes. Which I thought were refined, but maybe are not as pure as all that, after all. LOL

I can knit you a hat, even with a fake fur pompom, for much less. You pick yarn, color, design, I do.

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Wow...that is a whole other world I cannot comprehend. $300+ for a beanie!? I guess that's what you buy when you already have everything...

Makes those custom independent ski shop orders look downright cheap! :-O

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
One size fits all?!?! 181cm is too long for me...too bad:crazy:

The skis are one size fits all, but the poles are adjustable. ;)

This really is like a bizarre glimpse into an alternate insanely rich person universe.

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Dear gawd......

But... for $585 those LV googles have “two discreet rows of circular holes for ventilation”. Maybe it’s worth the cost to keep your ventilation row holes discreet. Just sayin.

“LV INTERGALATIC SUNGLASSES
Fully functional as a ski or snowboard mask, the LV Intergalatic sunglasses are an innovative design. The large lens has an anti-reflective coating to protect against glare and two discreet rows of circular holes for ventilation. Embellished with the Louis Vuitton Paris Pre-collection signature, the wide strap is adjustable to ensure the glasses can be worn over a helmet.”

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
But... for $585 those LV googles have “two discreet rows of circular holes for ventilation”. Maybe it’s worth the cost to keep your ventilation row holes discreet. Just sayin.

“LV INTERGALATIC SUNGLASSES
Fully functional as a ski or snowboard mask, the LV Intergalatic sunglasses are an innovative design. The large lens has an anti-reflective coating to protect against glare and two discreet rows of circular holes for ventilation. Embellished with the Louis Vuitton Paris Pre-collection signature, the wide strap is adjustable to ensure the glasses can be worn over a helmet.”

:rotf::goodluck:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly