• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

For those with refined tastes...

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lots of rich people ski.
How stupid does LV think they are?
Is there evidence of this wealthy naiveté?

HikenSki

Angel Diva
@HikenSki Sorry I missed it. I didn't mean to be redundant.

I've never seen anything so ridiculous! I did also look around the web site. What a bunch of nonsense.
No worries. :-) The thread has given us all a good laugh. Guess I don't make enough money to understand this universe of nonsense. :noidea:

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone else get the Gorsuch catalog? There's a lot of ridiculous in there, but I like to copy some of the (apres) "styles" by putting together stuff in my existing wardrobe. Same great look for 10% of the price and no real fur.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Anyone else get the Gorsuch catalog? There's a lot of ridiculous in there, but I like to copy some of the (apres) "styles" by putting together stuff in my existing wardrobe. Same great look for 10% of the price and no real fur.
I get the catalog! Have ordered a few things,maybe one of the Alp n Rock tops on sale! Most ski outfits are a bit out there but some nice stuff also

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Asking myself why I clicked on a topic called "for those with refined tastes" as I spend the day at home cleaning up cat barf and wondering if I've worn this mountain-bike hoodie too many times between laundering....

Also, I dropped an almond on the floor several hours ago and still can't find it...

:wave:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly