• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

For Peloton/peloton digital subscribers: hip strength and stretching

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
If you’re looking for a fantastic recovery or preparation class, Denis Morton’s 30 min focus flow yoga:Forward folds is MAGICAL ... mostly legs and hips.

I was a little worried I’d be sore after my falls yesterday and I think doing that one regularly kept me limber enough to fall well and I did it today and it really felt good in the hip that was a little annoyed after the fall.

If you’re not a peloton member, there is a two month free trial for the digital app. Denis does a LOT of good hip stretching and stabilization.

MissySki

Angel Diva
If you’re looking for a fantastic recovery or preparation class, Denis Morton’s 30 min focus flow yoga:Forward folds is MAGICAL ... mostly legs and hips.

I was a little worried I’d be sore after my falls yesterday and I think doing that one regularly kept me limber enough to fall well and I did it today and it really felt good in the hip that was a little annoyed after the fall.

If you’re not a peloton member, there is a two month free trial for the digital app. Denis does a LOT of good hip stretching and stabilization.

Thanks for sharing! I don’t do much with Denis usually, but always looking for more hip focused classes.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
For hips: He has an all Elvis stretching that he jokingly calls pelvis with Elvis.
Also, Jess Sims has a 20 min stretching one that is all the the music of The Weeknd and she does some serious focused hip and shoulder stuff.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna