• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

First snow!

marzNC

Angel Diva
It's starting to snow in Lake Placid. Could be more than 5 inches in town today! Glad I could make the drive from Boston yesterday afternoon. Visiting friends this weekend with my daughter. Going to turn to rain by Sunday but hopefully not too much freezing rain on the upper mountain at Whiteface.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Snowing here in VT today, too. I think they're predicting 3-5 inches. Great. I have to drive down to Wilmington, VT, later today, and the drive down there is quite hilly and winding. My DH is speaking at Old Memorial Hall at 8PM. So if you're in the area, drop by! :smile:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Folks in the Rockies are starting to get excited about the upcoming season. Snowing in Utah this week, as well as more snow expected in Colorado and NM. Per usual Grand Targhee will be a winner in the next week. Deer Valley even started up snow guns even though their announced opening date is not until early Dec.

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Meanwhile, it’s going to be 75 in Northern VA today. Sigh.

Yuck, so ready for the cold temps. Chomping at the bit to get out. Really hoping some of the areas west of here get early snow and we can get in a weekend mid-December before our annual post-New Years trip to Snowshoe. Convinced the hubby to sign up for an Inside Ski package to get our legs used to the motions again. I run and do a bit of strength training so it's quite a bit easier for me to transition into skiing than it is for him.

QCskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looking at the Tremblant webcams there are signs of snow there. Opening day is getting closer and closer as we speak!

Jilly

Staff member
The put the towers up this week for the new Lowell Thomas. Haven't been the cable or chairs up yet. But they have moved the chairs from the bottom of the Expo chair up. So soon....

QCskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The put the towers up this week for the new Lowell Thomas. Haven't been the cable or chairs up yet. But they have moved the chairs from the bottom of the Expo chair up. So soon....

I'm really looking forward to having the Tonik pass for Tremblant this year. With the new chairs and glades Tremblant should be even better this season.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna