• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Fill in the blank.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Now that the off season is here (for most of us, anyway), my favorite sport is _________________.

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Flatwater kayaking.

I began last year and I am hooked. Thanks to all of the kayaking Divas who guided me to the right equipment.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Running. Really looking forward to seeing how I can progress when my legs are tired from skiing.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
50/50 split between hiking and cycling.

theBuff

Certified Ski Diva
Volleyball.

Actually, that's an all-year sport for me, but I'm happy to get back out in the sand. Got back from Mother's Day at ABasin on Monday and played volleyball outside on Tuesday. Kind of a pleasant disconnect.

So, I started mountain biking at the end of the season last year. I guess it's time to pick up that again. Maybe another new favorite?

litterbug

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Red-rock canyon hiking. Mountains are an OK interim substitute--assuming the snow melts at some point.

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Climbing. Although honestly I'm spending more time running these days. Maybe after the marathon... Sigh....

marzNC

Angel Diva
my favorite sport is waiting for the next ski season to begin.

Does planning ski trips count? :wink:

Hoping to get to the indoor climbing place more often. Although lately yard work is what I'm spending energy on more than anything else.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Showing my horse! Regional championship in 3 weeks! :D First time I have shown without a trainer in 10 years--I am excited!!!

whitewater girl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
silly question - whitewater kayaking!:yahoo:

...although, I try to walk/hike every evening after work, so I actually do do more of that...

my day, two saturdays back:
picture.php

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna