• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Favorite ski pics

Jilly

Staff member
You don't know how long I've been trying to figure out where it was. DH has been gone 7 years. I knew it wasn't East. Must have been one of the days we could see!!

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You don't know how long I've been trying to figure out where it was. DH has been gone 7 years. I knew it wasn't East. Must have been one of the days we could see!!
You can post it and I would know. Someone once posted a picture of a few trees in part of the area (not trail) called Good Med and I not only knew where it was but had almost the same picture.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Can get some nice views even at smaller mountains. This is at Wachusett during early season 2017, about an hour from Boston. Just a random skier, but in general there are some good skiers there.

Wachusett 19Dec2017 - 2.jpg

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
And speaking of the Catskills, here are a couple of photos I took at Elk Mtn (one of my favorite small ski places) and Camelback, way back in 2002. Elk Mtn, PA-12-02.jpegCamelback, 12:020024.jpeg

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
2002-2003 was my last season at Camelback.
Mine too. It was also the season when I decided to start wearing a helmet, after an incident where I was making one of their hairpin turns, and a 140#-ish teenager came FLYING behind me and literally T-boned me on the curve, landing on top of me (a small person), and face-planting me on the trail. I think that may have soured me on Camelback, LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna