• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Favorite ski pics

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Got a favorite ski pic you'd like to share? Here's where you can post 'em. Who's first?

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Candid shot taken by a photographer at the ski field this year, probably the only actual photo of me skiing (outside of video screenshots), and so one of my favourite ski photos :smile:

huttski.jpeg

Mt Hutt, New Zealand (run: upper fascination)

floridakeysskibum

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Did you do the Julie flop? :smile:
Of course!! So I was trying to upload a video after the hike up to lone star run at Snowmass. Kara and I made snow angels while I recovered .. in above pic with Regina, I flopped with every step. It was so deep!! My legacy continues

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Saddleback, Maine, 4/11/07
enhance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly