• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Fall Colors 2015

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Okay, I gotta ask. Elevator?
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We took it on the "down" trip, just to experience the elevator and tunnel.

I am all for Thanksgiving in October. Wish we could trade Columbus day for Turkey day in October.

Jilly

Staff member
But it's a long haul from then till Christmas.....October is better for travelling too. But all it is is a long weekend. Monday is the holiday.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OOOH Christy those are gorgeous! What ARE those trees that appear to be evergeens but obviously aren't?

Beautiful, I love seeing fall represented all around the country.

Ringrat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Christy , I'm jealous of your larches. I went for a bike ride last week in larch country but I was too early...hoping for this coming weekend!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
We don't have much in seasonal changes in my neck of the woods so is wonderful to see all the photos... We do have other redeeming qualities on the central coast of California though. Thanks everyone for the awesome posts.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
How did I live there for 18 years and not know about Larches?! Those are amazing!

Ringrat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Ringrat many of us hikers are larch freaks so there's always a thread going on the main hiker message board here about where the larches are turning.
Yah, I'm usually chasing them up high, where they've already turned, but my injury is keeping me at low elevations and I apparently haven't paid as much attention to the ones near the highway in the past. Logically, they're behind!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
not sure why they all duplicated nor why the one rotated.. enjoy!! I have some videos on my phone I'll try and upload later..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly