• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Express Line Passes

Jilly

Staff member
I ski at Tremblant with some condo owners. Because their condo's could be part of the resort rental group, they get free of charge the Express Line Pass. (Well if you saw their condo fee's, it ain't free!!) But you can also buy the pass. So for the last few years that's what I've been doing so I can ski with them and not have to wait in the singles line etc. Last year the pass went up a lot of money. Also they/Tremblant decided that you needed to buy by a certain date and that was it. All because there were so many passes bought during that first year of the pandemic. So on Sunday I went into customer service to ask since I hadn't received an email yet and that deadline would be coming up if things were the same. I was informed that the Express Line pass will not be sold this year to people that have not had it before. And the amount this year I think went up again. But no deadline, so I can think about this if I want it again.

So do other resorts have this option? Is it a perk like my owner friends, or an expensive add on?

marzNC

Angel Diva
So do other resorts have this option? Is it a perk like my owner friends, or an expensive add on?
As far as I know, the property owners at Wintergreen in Virginia are the only people who can get "express line" access. That was the case when I was checking out Wintergreen about 15 years ago. I haven't been there on weekends for quite a while, but I assume there special access line still exists.

What remains the same is that non-property owners cannot buy a Wintergreen season pass that includes Sat 9am-4pm for any amount of money.

The special access add-on for Snowshoe in WV sold out very quickly for 2021-22 and 2022-23. Snowshoe is owned by Alterra so is on Ikon. Also has Snowshoe-only pass options.

Both Wintergreen and Snowshoe cater to the people who live in central and northern Virginia (Charlottesville, Richmond) and the DC metro area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna