• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ever thought about living in Vermont?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The Vermont Tourism Board is offering Stay to Stay Weekends to help out of staters determine if they'd like to live in Vermont full time.

Here's an email I got today:

You can call the Green Mountains home, too.

Have you ever come to the Green Mountains for a ski vacation, but have always pondered just moving to Vermont full time? Vermont Tourism’s Stay to Stay Ski Weekend could help you do just that. Enjoy a weekend away in the mountains skiing and riding on world-class terrain. After the lifts close, you can attend networking sessions to meet local people, employers and realtors to explore living in Vermont full time. New this year, there are three Stay to Stay Ski Weekends. Come learn what it's like to live and play in Vermont.

February
Bennington – 2/22 to 2/25 (Ski Weekend hosted at Bromley Mountain Resort)
Brattleboro – 2/22 to 2/25 (Ski Weekend hosted at Mount Snow Resort)

March
Rutland – 3/1 to 3/4 (Ski Weekend hosted at Killington Resort)
For all Stay to Stay information, visit
VermontVacation.com.

SqueakySnow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm ready to move to Vermont! We just returned last Monday from our week long informational visit to the Burlington area and had a great time. Even during the polar vortex ;) We skied Mad River on throwback Tuesday and Sugarbush the following Saturday, got caught in a snow squall at Stowe, sampled quite a few tasty craft brews (Four Quarters in Winooski was my favorite, followed closely by Foam in Burlington), and ate a lot of delicious food.

Now I just need a job! Anyone have contacts in creative marketing departments or advertising agencies? I'm a creative director and producer who's worked for Landor Associates, Gap Incorporated, and, most recently, Google. Fingers crossed I'm in Vermont by the end of summer!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So...is Pico pronounced "Paiko" as opposed to "Peeko"? Because in my head it's the latter.

But then I thought Montpelier was pronounced "Mon-pe-lee-eh" for a long time. :tongue:

Tvan

Angel Diva
Zut, alors!

MI-skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The Vermont Tourism Board is offering Stay to Stay Weekends to help out of staters determine if they'd like to live in Vermont full time.

Here's an email I got today:

You can call the Green Mountains home, too.

Have you ever come to the Green Mountains for a ski vacation, but have always pondered just moving to Vermont full time? Vermont Tourism’s Stay to Stay Ski Weekend could help you do just that. Enjoy a weekend away in the mountains skiing and riding on world-class terrain. After the lifts close, you can attend networking sessions to meet local people, employers and realtors to explore living in Vermont full time. New this year, there are three Stay to Stay Ski Weekends. Come learn what it's like to live and play in Vermont.

February
Bennington – 2/22 to 2/25 (Ski Weekend hosted at Bromley Mountain Resort)
Brattleboro – 2/22 to 2/25 (Ski Weekend hosted at Mount Snow Resort)

March
Rutland – 3/1 to 3/4 (Ski Weekend hosted at Killington Resort)
For all Stay to Stay information, visit
VermontVacation.com.
What a great option. I know when it comes to retirement, we will be looking at places where we can access skiing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly