• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Epicski won't register me

smpayne

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tried to sign up on epicski.com last week. Because I have a Yahoo e-mail I had to go through a "manual" registration form. I have sent a number of e-mails to the person who e-mailed me initially and have been completely ignored.

Anyone have any suggestions?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Send a PM to Snowhot. She's a moderator on Epic and can probably help.

smpayne

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I actually got a message from them about 5-10 minutes after Snowhot responded to my PM.

Thank you guys !!!! Thanks Snowhot!!!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There is definitely something great about the Diva environment.
Epic is my home forum with no regrets.

I really love all three snow forums where I play.
SnowHeads, SkiDiva, and EpicSki

Smpayne, I sent a message to the admin

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Smpayne I got the info you sent and have sent it to the sent it on to someone who can help you.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We really have a valid reason for this process, and usually its not a problem. At this point, it seems to be a probelm, I'm assuming because the admin are all living in Snow country!
I'll nudge ssh again if I have to but I don't think it will be necessary. He is a good guy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna