• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Epic SchoolKids packs for CO, Park City, W-B

marzNC

Angel Diva
To: Parents of school-age kids who are local to Vail resorts in CO, Park City, or Whistler-Blackcomb

Ever heard of Epic SchoolKids Packs? Provides several days of free skiing at Vail resorts for kids K-G5. Apparently have been around in Colorado for a while. In CO, get four days at each of the Vail resorts for 16 total days. Will be new for W-B in 2018-19 for residents of Canada or Washington State. Also available for Park City for Utah residents. Rules vary a bit between the programs.

The Epic SchoolKids Colorado Pack is a FREE program for Kindergarten through 5th graders that provides skiing and riding at each of the state’s top-ranked resorts: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, and Keystone (restricted 11/23/18-11/24/18, 12/26/18-12/31/18, 1/19/19, 2/16/19-2/17/19). It includes one FREE first-timer ski or ride lesson with equipment rental between 11/26/18-12/15/18 & 1/17/19-1/31/19.

The Epic SchoolKids Utah Pack is a FREE program for Utah Kindergarten through 5th graders that provides skiing and riding at Park City.

(Restricted 11/23/18 - 11/24/18, 12/26/18 - 12/31/18, 01/19/19, 02/16/19 - 2/17/19)

It includes one free first-timer ski or ride lesson with equipment rental between 11/26/18-12/15/18 and 1/17/19-1/31/19.

The Epic SchoolKids Whistler Blackcomb Pack is only available to Canada and Washington State residents.

The Epic Schoolkids Whistler Blackcomb Pack provides five days of skiing or
snowboarding to use at Whistler Blackcomb throughout the 2018-19 winter season. The
days do not have to be used consecutively. Packs are subject to restricted dates.
Please see below for more detail:

Access Restrictions:
Wednesday, 12/26/18 - Monday, 12/31/18
Saturday, 01/19/19
Saturday, 02/16/19 - Sunday, 2/17/19

Christy

Angel Diva
There are so many areas/resorts where kids under 12 ski free...I guess not at Vail Resorts, and this is how they compete with that?

marzNC

Angel Diva
There are so many areas/resorts where kids under 12 ski free...I guess not at Vail Resorts, and this is how they compete with that?
Actually, Keystone offers free skiing for kids under 12 but only for people who book Keystone Resort lodging.

The Epic SchoolKids program is meant for locals, not travelers. The fact that it's for any grade from K thru G5 is unusual. There are programs for a single grade, usually G4, G5, or G6 in a number of states. Utah has one. Pretty sure Colorado does too. I know PA does.

Christy

Angel Diva
I didn't realize the kids ski free programs generally were for travelers and tied to lodging or whatnot. At Crystal 2 kids can ski free with each paying adult, all the time with no extra purchase, so I figured it was like that everywhere when I see these "kids ski free" ads.

Yeah WA and ID have the 5th grade thing or maybe it's also 6th.

marzNC

Angel Diva
At Crystal 2 kids can ski free with each paying adult, all the time with no extra purchase,
That's quite a deal! Haven't read about a program like that before. But in general, Crystal has unique elements to how it's run. Even more unusual now that it's fully independent from Boyne Resorts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna