• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

EPIC FOR EVERYONE Pass Launched

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Nothing to do if pass is for renewal passes unless you want a new photo. Mine is years old.

Last edited:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Sounds like EpicMix will be available at Sunapee for 2019-20. Also available at Okemo and Crested Butte, the other two resorts that formed Triple Peaks.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Folks with Epic passes who were hoping for early season turns in Tahoe area probably aren't too happy that Heavenly, Kirkwood, and Northstar have had to push opening dates back due to warm weather that has slowed snowmaking progress. Heavenly and Northstar still are shooting to be open Thanksgiving weekend. Kirkwood is in a wait and see mode.

For travelers who don't cancel a Thanksgiving trip, there will be alternative fun offered.

Nov. 19, 2019, Tahoe Daily Tribune
Heavenly, Kirkwood, Northstar pushes back opening days due to warm weather
" . . .
Ahead of opening for skiing and snowboarding, guests will find available activities at both Heavenly and Northstar.

The Village at Northstar will open on offering family-friendly activities, dining and shopping options. Complimentary ice skating for Epic Pass holders will be available at the Village Rink, and all the shops and restaurants in the village will be open, with Michael Mina’s new Bourbon Pub Northstar celebrating its grand opening on Saturday, Nov. 23.

Beginning Saturday, Nov. 23, Heavenly will offer daily sightseeing access via the gondola and also open the Ridge Rider Mountain Coaster, an on-mountain, gravity-powered alpine coaster with incredible views of Lake Tahoe. On-mountain dining outlets Café Blue and Tamarack Lodge will be open as well.

Heavenly and Northstar continue to plan for lively celebrations to welcome to the 2019-20 skiing and snowboarding season.

On opening day at Heavenly, guests will be welcomed with complimentary donuts, hot chocolate and coffee in the morning at the Heavenly Village Gondola from 8-10 a.m. Music will welcome guests at the base of the gondola and Tamarack Lodge from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Northstar’s opening day will begin with the Big Springs Gondola opening celebration at 8 a.m. Music from 2-5 p.m. at the Rink Stage kicks-off an afternoon of family-friendly fun in the Village at Northstar. At 4 p.m., guests can enjoy complimentary s’mores and hot chocolate around the Village Ice Rink, followed by music and face painting from 5-8 p.m."

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Yep not surprised as weather is warm. Personally I like skiing when there is snow on the ground, not dirt with a little WROD.

marzNC

Angel Diva
The mailing for Epic passes is apparently taking longer that expected. There's been discussion by Divas in the northeast who are first-time Epic passholders because of the Peak Resorts buy out.

For those who have never had an RFID pass before, what's mailed does not have a hold punched in it. Do NOT punch a hole at home. You can damage the RFID chip. Sounds like it's possible to get a hole punched at a VR location.

https://www.theskidiva.com/forums/i...eceive-their-epic-pass-yet.24249/#post-397451
I went to wildcat last weekend and they had a hole punch set up to punch epic passes without damaging the RFID. Then they gave me a retractable string thing to clip to my zipper/belt loop.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna