• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

End of Season Sale at the Stylish UK Skiwear Brand, Perfect Moment

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
So what did you buy @Après Skier ? The black/white geometric pants also come in dark green/black are pretty cute… otherwise not for me but fun!

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m not a good enough skier to wear anything that bright! I don’t want to stand out anymore than my form already does!
Your skiing will improve if you feel good about what you're wearing, surely! That's why I have multiple pairs of ski pants...

I think I need more pink houndstooth in my life!
So do I, but I would like to know how "waterproof" they supposedly are...waterproof for colder fields in other countries often means a wet butt by the end of the morning in NZ!

newboots

Angel Diva
I’m not a good enough skier to wear anything that bright! I don’t want to stand out anymore than my form already does!

Nonsense.

Anyway, I always try to learn from you, so you better keep up with your form!

:rotf:

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@santacruz skier I'm currently on a weight loss journey and my biggest reward when I reach my goal (aside from health and fitness) will be a complete head-to-toe ski fashion make-over. I was tempted by the pink hound's-tooth puffy vest (it might help conceal some of my own puffiness) but ultimately I am going to wait another year and then treat myself to something really pretty.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Then you need to check out a nice shop in Vermont that I have ordered from... they have great sales!

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Then you need to check out a nice shop in Vermont that I have ordered from... they have great sales!

How wonderful! Thank you. I just added the Startingate to my address book!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
How wonderful! Thank you. I just added the Startingate to my address book!
For instance, look at this awesome sale price

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For instance, look at this awesome sale price

Wow! That's a great deal and I love that color.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Oooh @santacruz skier didn’t know this store until now. I’m digging this “moto” styled jacket!!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
like @Après Skier I too am trying to lose a few pounds and inches before ski season truly starts… maybe I’ll have to shop that store if I make some meaningful progress!

Amie H

Angel Diva
I love the mod/retro styles of that UK brand. I could *never* pull that off these days, but I had a XC knicker unitard+ jacket combo I wore in my 20s that were not too unlike the red/blue 1 piece.

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Now I want something that I didn't even know existed - the biker-style ski jacket!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dreamofskiing