• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Election Day

Marigee

Angel Diva
Ladies, today is election day. So all you divas need to get out and exercise your constitutional right to vote for the candidate/issue of your choice. Let your voice be heard and be glad we live in a country where we have protected rights and freedoms.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Me too, me too!

The way I look at it, you can't complain if you're not part of the process. And what fun is that?

Jilly

Staff member
That my line too. Now here in Ontario, next Monday is municipal elections. Mayor, councillors and school boards. So if I'm watching TV right now, I get hit with your American stuff if I watching one of your stations, and municipal stuff for the large Ontario city's on their stations. I'll be glad when its over!!

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I read today that the USA ranks 139 in countries that have the right to vote for voter turnout. That puts us behind Uganda!!

I can't believe we care so little. I voted today and in Vermont you get lots more choices. even the Marajuana Party is on the ballot.

Lynn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I feel terrible.:( Didn't vote. First time in 20 years. I had to go early to work before the polls opened and got home too late. Ah well, at least it's a given that the candidates I would have picked are going to be elected here in nyc.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lilgeorg said:
I read today that the USA ranks 139 in countries that have the right to vote for voter turnout. That puts us behind Uganda!!

I can't believe we care so little. I voted today and in Vermont you get lots more choices. even the Marajuana Party is on the ballot.
I can't hardly believe it!
According to the line I waited in at the polls, I would have thought the percnetage of turn out would be higher.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna