• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Elan Skis on End of Year Sale

Sokolva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
While shopping for skis as a gift for a family member, I stumbled upon some impressive end of season ski deals as shops are clearing out their inventories, and wanted to share them with any Divas who might be interested.

$265 & Free Shipping:
Elan Crystal Women’s Skis with Elan Bindings in 140 length (really petite!)
Erik’s Bike Shop:

Purchased Elan skis in the men’s model from this store, they have great customer service and are a small business. My husband absolutely loved learning to ski on his Elans, he finds them extremely forgiving and is having a better time than he was on the rentals. Elan skis are handmade in the Slovenian Alps by an independent ski company that has a very long and cool history.

$265.99 & Free Shipping
Elan Explore Sport with Elan Bindings in 152 & 168 lengths

Another awesome Elan unisex ski for beginner to intermediate skiers. Very forgiving and makes learning easier. My husband had a blast carving on his and was very impressed by the soft snow performance in a powder day as well.

$188.99 Elan Performance kids ski with Elan binding

$259.99 Elan Truflex with Elan Bindings in 152 and 176 length

My husbands exact ski, he loves it! Bought from this store and they shipped very quickly and packaged the ski well. Only a few more sizes are left but this color in specific is on super sale. As usual, many Elan skis are unisex and come in many size options but as an end of year sale only a few of these sizes are left. The bindings on these skis are really nice, with metal attachment points. They feel really solid and have a rental slide plate, ensuring the skis can be adjusted to fit changing boots and that they keep their resale value.

I’ll add to this thread if I spot more awesome deals, I’ve already picked up some of these skis for friends and family as future gifts to surprise them with! We always shop ahead of time during the sales when possible >:smile:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly