• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Early Christmas Present trip to Bend!

KBee

Angel Diva
My sweet non-skier Mr. Bee just gave us 3 days skiing at Bachelor in February in a nice little bungalow with a hot tub in downtown Bend. I'm so excited. :love:. Crossing my fingers he'll want a beginner lesson, and so happy to have this to look forward to all winter! Any favorite runs at Bachelor? I know not a lot of folks ski on our volcanoes up here, but I'm pretty stoked.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Any favorite runs at Bachelor? I know not a lot of folks ski on our volcanoes up here, but I'm pretty stoked.
I've only skied Bachelor a few days in late, late season. It's by far the most unique ski area I've been to so far. Only a few lifts were still open so definitely want to go back when all of the mountain is open.

Have you been to Bend before?

KBee

Angel Diva
We've been there once or twice, but never skiing. Just got out actual passes, so no lines. Super stoked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna