• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Dry Winter Woes

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
It’s sad. My favorites are those in drought areas that really think a lawn or washing their driveway is too important to obey rules. I see this in the desert every year (Palm Springs). The newest recreational items are three major water parks, a surfing lagoon and a huge water wave park. One such is 400 acres!

mustski

Angel Diva
It's the #1 reason why I haven't bought a condo in Nevada even though there would be tax, recreatative, health (allergies) and weather benefits to do so.
I love Reno so much, as well as a number of other towns throughout the state but living near one of the largest freshwater sources in the world (Lake Michigan) gives me pause.
Well, they aren’t “great” lakes but Lake Tahoe and Pyramid Lake are nothing to sneeze at! I’m crossing my fingers that this drought will end soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly