• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Does refreshing the FedEx tracking site actually make the package move faster?

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
The soonest I can probably ski is December 3. So I keep reminding myself that I can handle it if I have to wait a week.
:faint:

Also: for science: the data point here says that refreshing the tracking site served me poorly.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In my experience if it’s out for delivery but not dropped off that means the driver’s shift ended, so it goes back with the truck. Which in turn means a few more days until it really gets delivered, since it is now known to be at the back of the truck and the next days new packages will need to be delivered first.

Cyclone6

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Fed-Ex in the Portland area has been awful! About a month ago I had a package go on a two-week merry-go-round between Tacoma and Portland before finally being delivered. I don't even understand how that happens, the package was in Portland where it was supposed to be, why did it depart?!

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was expecting a Fed EX delivery today for some pendant lights that my electrician was hoping would get here before he had to leave. Fed Ex status says today, but the location is a couple of states away according to the map locator. :(

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I was expecting a Fed EX delivery today for some pendant lights that my electrician was hoping would get here before he had to leave. Fed Ex status says today, but the location is a couple of states away according to the map locator. :(
My Fed Ex order showed delivery yesterday but was several states away too. Now it's in CA but who knows when I'll receive it.

Scribble

Angel Diva
I agree, refreshing seems to slow the trucks down. DH has been waiting for some new boots that were out of stock at the local shop. Maybe they'll arrive tomorrow? Gosh, I sure hope so!

We got a package yesterday where both the shipped and delivered notifications came one minute before the box was dropped at the door. Now, that's service, LOL.

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I agree, refreshing seems to slow the trucks down. DH has been waiting for some new boots that were out of stock at the local shop. Maybe they'll arrive tomorrow? Gosh, I sure hope so!

We got a package yesterday where both the shipped and delivered notifications came one minute before the box was dropped at the door. Now, that's service, LOL.

do you think they KNOW we're checking often? LOL Gotta love it. Your delivery yesterday tops them all.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
I do… I SWEAR it got worse when I refreshed more. I JUST REALLY WANT THEM.
My snow buddy is also anxious because we want to play hooky go skiing as soon as we can both get a day off…and we need me to have skis for that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly