• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Do you know about our annual get togethers? They're coming up soon!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Some of our newer members may not be aware that we have two gatherings each year -- Diva East and Diva West -- where we get together to ski and get to know the women behind the user names. We've been doing these since 2008, and they're always a blast.

Diva East is coming up soon. It's January 30 through February 3. We'll be skiing two days at Killington, two at Sugarbush, and one at Bolton. All are in Vermont. Join us for all or some of it!

Diva West will be February 26 through March 3 in Taos, New Mexico. Many of us will be attending the Women's clinic in the mornings, which happens to be going on that week.

If you're a Certified Ski Diva, you can find out more about these in our Meet on the Hill forum.

If you're not and you're interested in attending, send me a PM and I'll tell you more about it.

Hope you can join us!

Last edited:

HeatherPR

Certified Ski Diva
Some of our newer members may not be aware that we have two gatherings each year -- Diva East and Diva West -- where we get together to ski and get to know the women behind the user names. We've been doing these since 2008, and they're always a blast.

Diva East is coming up soon. It's January 30 through February 3. We'll be skiing two days at Killington, two at Sugarbush, and one at Bolton. All are in Vermont. Join us for all or some of it!

Diva West will be February 26 through March 3 in Taos, New Mexico. Many of us will be attending the Women's clinic in the mornings, which happens to be going on that week.

If you're a Certified Ski Diva, you can find out more about these in our Meet on the Hill forum.

If you're not and you're interested in attending, send me a PM and I'll tell you more about it.

Hope you can join us!
Hi! I’ll be in Taos for the womens clinic. My entire family will be on vacation with me that week. So I’m not sure how much of any diva west I’ll be able to do. Curious what exactly is diva west? I haven’t I locked the meet on the hill forum yet but would love just a general idea of what the meet up entails. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly