• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva West 2019 is at Aspen Snowmass!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Anything good is worth repeating. So if this feels like deja vu, it sort of is -- in a good way.

A couple years ago we had Diva West at Snowmass, and it was a blast! The terrain, the snow, the company -- all were first rate. So in 2019, we're going to do it again! Diva West will be at Snowmass!

One of the great things about it is that it gave us FOUR mountains on ONE pass: Snowmass, Aspen, Highlands, and Buttermilk. Plus Aspen is on both the IKON and Mountain Collective passes. So when you're planning next year's purchase, you might want to keep that in mind.

Any date we choose is a roll of the dice. Two years ago, mid-January was awesome. This past year, not so much. So you never know. That said, in 2019 it'll be the week of January 27.

If you want to see how our last Diva West was there -- and you have Divas, Only privileges -- be sure to check out the threads here.

I'm in, and I hope you are, too!

Last edited:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Just found out I may have opportunity to ski in Europe in late January ......
so can't do both.... darn.

TahoeCruzer

Angel Diva
I'd like to find out more about Diva West 2019 in Snowmass--This will be my first Diva trip. How do I find out the details. I have the IKON pass so I need lodging and what else?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to find out more about Diva West 2019 in Snowmass--This will be my first Diva trip. How do I find out the details. I have the IKON pass so I need lodging and what else?

It's pretty loose. We're all responsible for our own lodging and transportation. Basically, we meet up in the morning and mid-day, anyone who wants to ski together does, and we have a few evenings where we meet for dinner. That's pretty much it....except that it's a heck of a lot of fun.

Once you make 25 posts on the forum, you'll have access to the Divas Only section where we'll post more details closer to the trip.

Hope you can make it!

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The Fountain Valley Ski Club picked Aspen/Snowmass for their out-of-state trip. The price was too good to pass up, so I'll be there one month after Diva West.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I would go in a heartbeat if I didn't already have something planned.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump: I'm bumping this up for our newer members, who might not be aware that this is even going on! Don't miss out on the fun! If you're interested and don't yet have enough posts to access the thread about it in our Meet on the Hill section, send me a PM and I can provide more details.

PS: We also have Diva East! This year it's in March at Mont Tremblant.

Last edited:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump: Diva West will be here in a just a few weeks, so I thought I'd bump this up to remind anyone who's been on the fence. These trips are always amazing, so try to make it if you can!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly