• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva Week '09 -- Who'd come?

This seems like an appropriate "SKI DIVA SUMMIT" 2009 Ad!
Don't you think? :yahoo:

yhst-79241113083346_1992_17579024.jpg

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This seems like an appropriate "SKI DIVA SUMMIT" 2009 Ad!
Don't you think? :yahoo:

yhst-79241113083346_1992_17579024.jpg

This is the pic that is on the purse and shirt that I have from Mountain Chalet. It's titled "Girls Gone Skiing". I don't wear the shirt that much, but I get a lot of compliments on the purse that I use all the time!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
It's an extremely famous photo - I've seen it on shirts, mugs, posters, cards, etc. at New England Ski Museum (don't have website address immediately available, will post later). LOVE IT!

Here's the History behind the Photo:

"The photo was taken in Mt. Lassen on July 4th, 1941. This was the first time the road had been opened all year because of the heavy snow storms.

The women in the photo are (left to right)

Tora Anderson, joined the army during WWII and received commission of Lieutenant.

Barbara Germain was a member of the Ski Club called the Malouts.

Loretta Bertoli and Bettie Johnson"

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I haven't replied yet ... if it's in Colorado, and I'm here, I will definitely come. But I'm not sure of my plans yet.

ZealouslyB

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have the 'girls gone skiing' poster framed on my wall.... it's the last thing I see before going to bed.

I'm in for a trip to CO as long as I know far enough in advance to plan financially for it..... 2 years out of a private college.... mucho loans to pay off. But, if I can do it I'd love to tour CO with some serious skiers to lead the way!!!

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My DH may come. And I have invited a friend---a potential DIVA from WISCONSIN who so needs to be a DIVA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna