• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva East and West 2023-2024

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Yay! Now we can ski together a bit more perhaps. Come to Mammoth in June. Your Ikon is good for the rest of this season. You might as well get your money's worth!
And don't forget I can join you at Palisades....I've skied the (what do they call the squaw side now?) many times so know it fairly well. Used to ski Alpine back in the day with my ex....... and current BF as well but it's been a while.

mustski

Angel Diva
Currently, we are renovating a house in Oceanside so our timing is still unknown. I’ve completed all but one of my tasks and the flooring goes in this week. Bob should finish his tasks by the time the flooring is done. Then … everything depends on when the roofing company fits us into their schedule and what else they discover once they remove the 25 year old roof. Our plan is to get back for some May skiing. I’ll let you know, once I know.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Currently, we are renovating a house in Oceanside so our timing is still unknown. I’ve completed all but one of my tasks and the flooring goes in this week. Bob should finish his tasks by the time the flooring is done. Then … everything depends on when the roofing company fits us into their schedule and what else they discover once they remove the 25 year old roof. Our plan is to get back for some May skiing. I’ll let you know, once I know.
Oh, I was thinking of next season at Palisades.... I actually am not planning on going to Tahoe anytime soon.. Honestly, I'm not a huge spring skiing fan and Tahoe is a 5 hour drive, Mammoth I'd probably fly to Bishop from SFO.
Going to Hawaii in 2 weeks so switching gears here..... Mammoth is a maybe if you and @WaterGirl drag me kicking and screaming !

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Sorry, I've lost track. There was talk of Jay for Diva East. Is that happening? Just wondering as I've learned I can get a REALLY REALLY cheap pass for Jay ($59 CDN!) before May 1. It's a long way for me to go for a day of skiing (though doable) but if I knew Diva East was to be there, I might go for it. It goes up to $69 CDN after May 1 so even that isn't a bad deal!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I've lost track. There was talk of Jay for Diva East. Is that happening? Just wondering as I've learned I can get a REALLY REALLY cheap pass for Jay ($59 CDN!) before May 1. It's a long way for me to go for a day of skiing (though doable) but if I knew Diva East was to be there, I might go for it. It goes up to $69 CDN after May 1 so even that isn't a bad deal!

Yes, Diva East will be at Jay, though I haven't decided on the dates yet.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, Diva East will be at Jay, though I haven't decided on the dates yet.
Please not around the first week of the month. But if I can't make it, it is what it is.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I've heard that, too.

Perhaps late January would be a good time for Diva West. Since Jay is so damn cold, it might be better to do Diva East in March.
Also lodging often (not always) cheaper in January. For me, late January works fine!

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've an Ikon Base and Sugar Bowl pass for next season, so if people are heading into the area, please ping me. Caveat: I am switching job responsibilities in a few months, so I'm not sure to what extent I will have weekday flexibility. But, I would love to meet people like @WaterGirl and @santacruz skier after years of being virtual penpals. Also, I swear this is the year I will buy a SUP (after nearly 14 years of shopping....)

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was in Steamboat in January about 10 years ago and it was SUPER cold, like Jay cold. I’ve skied there 3-4 times and actually did the Powdercats trip as well. The cat was new and wasn’t functioning properly so we didn’t get more then 2 runs. It was disappointing but we didn’t have to pay so that made it better. I’m actually a bit disappointed by the resort choice as I always prefer to try somewhere new but it sounds like it’s been decided already.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna