• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva East and West 2023-2024

marzNC

Angel Diva
I am tryin to find the info for 2024 Ski Diva Weeks ! cant seem to find it ...... ok I am a newbie but looking to jump in !
Welcome! What region do you ski in the most?

Have you found this blog article about Diva Weeks yet?

Here is the info about meetups in general. As mentioned, you need a few more posts before the Meet On The Hill section will be visible.

Skigirl1955

Diva in Training
Looking to be able to join Meet on the Hill .
I have sad news to report about Sunday River in Maine . They received massive destruction in today’s heavy rains .
The mountain is closed tomorrow to assess the damage . Roads have been washed out , The new Barker 6 chair that just opened this season looks like that sustained damage as well . A friend of mine is stranded at the mountain since her road got washed away .

sbf2023

Certified Ski Diva
I'd LOVE a diva Europe option. Also, read a lot that skiing there and also accommodations are much more reasonable.
Same. I wonder how to go about finding a mountain that is awesome AND a good deal (considering accommodations and all).

MissySki

Angel Diva
Same. I wonder how to go about finding a mountain that is awesome AND a good deal (considering accommodations and all).
There are probably posts on this somewhere. There was a Diva Europe in the works a few years ago, before Covid halted the ability to travel internationally when it was originally being planned for. Perhaps something that will be resurrected in the future.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
I love the idea of a European Diva trip! Diva trips are absolutely going to keep happening, but I am hoping to turn them into less of a "forum owner picks the destination and week" situation. I'll start a thread about this at some point later in the season and I'm sure we'll chat about it on the Diva trips this year, but if you're interested in brainstorming about how to turn these trips into a bit more of a community-driven enterprise, now's the time to start thinking about it. :smile:

MissySki

Angel Diva
I love the idea of a European Diva trip! Diva trips are absolutely going to keep happening, but I am hoping to turn them into less of a "forum owner picks the destination and week" situation. I'll start a thread about this at some point later in the season and I'm sure we'll chat about it on the Diva trips this year, but if you're interested in brainstorming about how to turn these trips into a bit more of a community-driven enterprise, now's the time to start thinking about it. :smile:
Interesting, and definitely interested in thinking on this! I think some of the challenge when we tried to do like votes and stuff for destinations in the past is that lots of people like to have input when only a tiny fraction actually end up committing and going in the end. So then the masses would decide the destination for the small amount of people who actually go, which didn’t really seem fair. And it turned more organic of having the people on trips discuss and get ideas going, since a lot of the same people tend to actually go each year. Though certainly it would be great if we could also come up with ways for more new people to actually come attend the trips too!

MissySki

Angel Diva
I vote Austria, somewhere that makes flying into Munich logical, so I can visit my parents on the same trip. Nope, not thinking selfishly at all ;)
I'm into Chamonix or Zermatt.. but I've never skied in Europe so I'm sure anywhere would be very cool.

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I would love to ski in Europe, but I should be honest that I probably won't go in the next few years-- I'm not sure my schedule will allow it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna