• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

DIVA DOGS!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We think he’s about 13-14 weeks. The shelter called him a collie mix, but he has dew claws on his hind feet, so maybe some big dog mixed in there?

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congrats, @diymom! Archie is adorable.

Just read that a local vet hosts Yappy Hour on Fridays for supervised socializing of dogs of similar ages. If I had a puppy, I'd sign it up and create a portable bar for the companion people.

newboots

Angel Diva
Archie! He looks like such a sweetheart!

Thanks, all, for your support around Sprocket. I've had him since he was 7 - he was at the shelter because he was found wandering in a 400-acre city park. Flea-bitten, 25% underweight, eye infection, and he was as lovey and playful as they come. Everyone who meets him adores him.

I had never really imagined myself as a Chihuahua owner, but dogs teach us, right? He taught me how incredibly delightful they are. Chi owners look at each other knowingly.

I read today that of course, we keep them comfortable and intervene if they're in pain, but one thoughtful woman (a wildlife rescuer and 11-dog gal) said she keeps hers as long as their is joy in their life. I still see moments of joy in Sprocket, despite his infirmities. So he is with me a little longer. Thanks again.:grouphug:

Christy

Angel Diva
We think he’s about 13-14 weeks. The shelter called him a collie mix, but he has dew claws on his hind feet, so maybe some big dog mixed in there?

You found one!! Yay!!

My most beloved dog had dew claws. I didn't know what they are until then.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Too cute! Is the mom a standard poodle?
No, mom is the Great Pyrenees, dad is the poodle. I've never seen dad, but mom is nice. She and one of her pups from the first litter (which was pure GP), along with the older household dog, still come trotting over to the corner where our yards meet for greetings and pats whenever they see us out in the yard.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly