• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

DIVA DOGS!

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Awww, Lark is so cute! I'm so glad "we" got her!

Puppies are all-consuming, but the result is worth the investment. And they bring their own time warp -- Brittany, a beagle puppy I had many years ago, would not learn anything. Nothing. No matter what. A couple of weeks passed and she instantly knew everything I had been trying to teach her. Yay! So I moved on to the next puppy lesson. Huh? What? Nothing. Then, Boom! Out of the blue, she knew all the new things. I started saying her brain grew, that it had no room for new info until its next growth spurt.

elemmac

Angel Diva
My husband and I have been thinking about a dog for quite a while. With us both working from home (with no real plan to return to our offices at this point), we decided if we're going to get one, now is the time to do it.

Here's Rendl. 1-year old, Blue Heeler/Terrier Mix:

DSC_0393.JPG

DSC_0397 (3).jpg

He loves to play with tomatoes before eating them.

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Aww, I just love everyone's dogs! What a bunch of cuties.

newboots

Angel Diva
Sprocket update:

Sprocket is going to be 20 on Labor Day. Don't faint; you know little dogs live longer, and he is among the littlest. He can barely see and hear, has accidents (much worse than drool on the floor) (sorry, I couldn't resist), and bumps into the wall and steps in his food dish, spilling everything. I have repeatedly thought we reached the end, but he rallied and seemed to come back to a more-or-less alert and comfortable state.

He sleeps in his "apartment" - a little fenced off corner of the living room where he has a bed, water, sometimes food, and a puppy pee pad, all on top of an old shower curtain.

The things we do for love.IMG_0555.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly