• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

DIVA DOGS!

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
AQ - unfortunately I can't see your puppy pics. It keeps saying that viewing is restricted due to privacy. :(

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
AQ - unfortunately I can't see your puppy pics. It keeps saying that viewing is restricted due to privacy. :(

How do I post them on the forum? Every time I try to insert pics, I get a pop-up asking for a link :confused:

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I could not figure out how to make the picture visible, but could post a .jpg file through "manage attachments" underneath the message box when posting.

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
See if this works...
My girl Storm

jan feb 08 018.jpg

sept 2007 065.jpg

Wedding Aynslie Camera 035.jpg

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I saw this thread while at school today and could NOT WAIT to get home and share my pictures with you! :smile:

So, without further ado.....here's Zoey...AKA Velcro Dog or Wiggle Butt.

Born: July 2007
I First Met Her: at 10 weeks old, it was love at first sight!
She is a Native of: Missouri
Her Favorite Hobby: Playing games.
She Absolutely LOVES: Marrow bones and our daily walks.
Profession: Best friend
My Favorite Thing to Do With Her: So many things we haven't even tried yet. Coming up are running, Flyball, Frisbee, and hiking in the mountains.
My Favorite Memory: watching her play with other puppies.
What we have in common: we love going to the beach together.
How we Differ the Most:She chews marrow bones and I do not!

at 2 months:
DSC00879.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

at Christmas:
DSC00957-1.jpg

and last week:
DSC01039.jpg

she's now 8 months old and I still have to wait 6 months before I can run with her. We still need to work on our "come" and "stay" but she's an awesome dog and a fast learner. A funny one too, she's learned how to drop her toys behind the couch and then wonders why the game is over!

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I LOVE dogster. Benson has his own site over there too!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ganja has a dogster account, though I never really got into it so there isn't much on there. Che has a catster account as well, and they're linked. If the login is what I think it is, I'll get on there and look for Benson and Precious.

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Funny this thread is here today. My bf & I are moving in together on 4/1. He just called me and told me he plans to get a puppy.

fun, yes. Stressful...oh yes! I'm scared. Puppies are so much WORK. :Cry: But still...I can't say no to puppies!

I'm trying to convince him on a German Shorthair Pointer or a Lab.

Eliza

Diva in Training
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site, just signed up today! Skigrl27, my vote is German Shorthair Pointer! I have one, and they are great dogs. So full of energy and will keep up with you wherever you go. I'll try to post some pics of him later!

Christy

Angel Diva
Or, you could contact rescue groups/shelters/Petfinder for both breeds and see who has puppies.

Dogster? Catster? I had no idea! Too funny.

OMG! I forgot Kadie had a Dogster account!!!!!!! :doh: You triggered a memory that I forgot about! :cheer:

Thank you!
It took me awhile to figure out what my screen-name and password were, but I got it figured out! I hate memory problems! :Cry:

Check it out! She was so cute! :love: (still is!)

Baby Kadie:
1.jpg

https://www.dogster.com/dogs/21800

NWGirl

Certified Ski Diva
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site, just signed up today! Skigrl27, my vote is German Shorthair Pointer! I have one, and they are great dogs. So full of energy and will keep up with you wherever you go. I'll try to post some pics of him later!

My friend has one and they do make excellent dogs.

NWGirl

Certified Ski Diva
Funny this thread is here today. My bf & I are moving in together on 4/1. He just called me and told me he plans to get a puppy.

fun, yes. Stressful...oh yes! I'm scared. Puppies are so much WORK. :Cry: But still...I can't say no to puppies!

I'm trying to convince him on a German Shorthair Pointer or a Lab.

Puppies are a lot of work but she is so worth it! There are so many adult dogs out there that need good homes. I'm not sure if you know about this site or not https://www.petfinder.com/. I was looking for a golden retriever before I found Precious.

marta

Angel Diva
OK, I'll bite...:laughter:

Silas the German Shorthaired Pointer, Born: 1995
His Favorite Hobby: Rollerblading (until he had his acl rebuilt) now it's shredding toys
Loves: having company
Profession: pointing at bunnies
Favorite Memory: finally learning to play with other dogs
What we have in common: loves hugs and snuggles
How we Differ the Most: he hates the cold, hence the sweater

Shmendrik the Huskador, Born: 2001
His Favorite Hobby: stealing tissues
Loves: Silas
Profession: food stealer
Favorite Memory: eating an entire jug of dog treats, and then a bag of rawhides
What we have in common: he loves snow!

winterdogs06-3.jpg

dontgo.jpg

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought Silas was maybe guarding the ski! Does Schmendrik the Huskador have the other one? (what is a Huskador? a Sib Husky mix?)

BKH319

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
couldn't resist

Sam and Bear
Born 1999 and 2002

Natives of: Georgia ( don't let their southern roots fool you, they love the snow)
Breed: Australian Cattle Dogs (never seen a cow)
Favorite Hobby: Playing frisbee or anything that involves fetching
They Absolutely LOVE: Frisbee (serious ocd)
Profession: Sleeping and Playing frisbee
Favorite Things to Do: Frisbee, Swimming, Sailing going for rides in the skiff.
Favorite foods: mussells straight from the sea, sea urchins, any dead thing on the beach. (yummy)

Attachments

• SAM and Bear.jpg
    SAM and Bear.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly