• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

DIVA DOGS!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
B26512B6-F7ED-43D3-80FD-317E38C9423F.jpeg

My sweetie pie Spencer is doing well post-surgery. He’s still limping, of course, but he’s got lots of energy and back to doing backflips when greeting people. He’s such a good boy about keeping his cone on and he goes in the crate when we tell him!

Last edited by a moderator:

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Only if you all don't mind this glamor shot of the Larkers. This is the intensity of eye contact you get while eating red meat.

She'll be TWO this week. Throughout spring 2020 I 100% thought having a puppy would kill me but I guess I pulled through. :smile:

PXL_20211130_022510594.PORTRAIT.jpg

newboots

Angel Diva
Cutest boxer came into the store today. 15 months old! She is out in public because she has mostly learned not to jump up on people. We all took turns loving on her.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
My sweetie pie Spencer is doing well post-surgery. He’s still limping, of course, but he’s got lots of energy and back to doing backflips when greeting people. He’s such a good boy about keeping his cone on and he goes in the crate when we tell him!
OMG! The cone of shame! Actually, you can now get soft cones that seem much more comfortable; they're pricey, but they still seem to do the trick.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna