• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

DIVA DOGS!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
And on that note, another who'd-a-thunk-it event in Boston---apparently there is a "Pugs take Boston" event this coming weekend (May 4-6) with pug meet-ups, cruise, Freedom trail tour.... (pugtakeovers.com)

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
And on that note, another who'd-a-thunk-it event in Boston---apparently there is a "Pugs take Boston" event this coming weekend (May 4-6) with pug meet-ups, cruise, Freedom trail tour.... (pugtakeovers.com)

I saw that this was happening and I’m super disappointed I can’t make it! But it’s because I’ll be at Banff so I guess I’m not that disappointed.

E84FE591-F245-42BF-82F9-5E8D1CB19BDE.jpeg

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Resurrecting this thread to post yet another photo of my pups! They got a great shot of them at school (aka doggy daycare) today.

Baxter is, of course, at the center of the photo and Pippin is that svelte, athletic looking little black dog behind him.

0D7291FA-D512-4848-97EA-4F665760CFFB.jpeg

newboots

Angel Diva
Resurrecting this thread to post yet another photo of my pups! They got a great shot of them at school (aka doggy daycare) today.

Baxter is, of course, at the center of the photo and Pippin is that svelte, athletic looking little black dog behind him.

View attachment 9033

And who is the footrest? :wink:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

View attachment 9033
I love this shot. He's got quite the cool attitude!

newboots

Angel Diva
Someone loves winter, just look at how he managed to play with his dog toys even in the balcony. Now, he is not in the mood to roam around outside since it's really hot nowadays.

How adorable! What’s his breed? Looks small for a Samoyed, which is all I could think of.

Babette

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We've had so many dogs over our lifetime! Lots of rescues, two PBs.

This is my heart dog, Stella, with her pups; it was taken 9 years ago. She is now silver in the face and will be 12 in November. I co-owned her with a breeder from Maine but once she had 1 litter she became mine all mine!

Attachments

• StellaPuppies.jpg
    StellaPuppies.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 7

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Divas! I’m so excited to share that I may be adopting DOG #3!!! (This, after my mom ever so sweetly nagged me about having a human baby this weekend.)

3599771D-9E77-4B37-A10D-0C78D7035025.jpeg

His name is Spencer and he is a Very Good Boy! His mom is too sick to take care of him and he needs someone who can be active and get outside plenty with him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna