• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

DIVA CATS! (And other pets can play too!)

newboots

Angel Diva
She has us wrapped around her furry paws.

Beautiful yet hilarious imagery. And a beautiful cat. My first cat, Lilo, looked like her. Lilo had three litters of kittens: one Siamese markings, one tiger, and 14 little black-and-white babies of all sorts of designs.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, there's no sense in being quarantined at home without a snuggly pal, so I went to the local shelter and came home with this sweet girl named Misty. She's 11 years old; her owner died a couple of months ago and she seemed very sweet and a little sad. If it were me and I couldn't care for my kitty, I'd want someone to give it a loving home. So we're getting used to each other and she's checking out her new digs!
Misty Screenshot.png

Tvan

Angel Diva
@Jenny - yup and I was using the stripping brush to get some mats outta that belly floof . Always fun.

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For Christmas my sisters and I pooled together money to get our parents a kitten. Her name is Satin but everyone slips and calls her Satan. She was 4 months old in these pictures. She loves the usual cat things but is also fascinated by screens. I couldn't keep her away from my computer and if you put on fish videos on YouTube on the tablet or phone she'll attack the screen. Modern kitty!
IMG_20211210_064522554.jpg
IMG_20211211_154829971.jpg
IMG_20211212_081337283.jpg

Ski_AnnA

Diva in Training
Meet Lilou! She’s already 7 but plays no less than a kitten. When not playing, she is a master smuggler. I got her at a shelter as a kitten. Since then, her favorite companion in the house (apart from me hopefully) is…the vacuum. She’s literally in love with it. She hugs it, gives it kisses and of course awaits for her turn to be vacuumed when I clean the house.

Attachments

• F767F69A-DC40-40EE-9142-2EAD80CEA52E.jpeg
    F767F69A-DC40-40EE-9142-2EAD80CEA52E.jpeg
    400.8 KB · Views: 10
  • F707BFE9-048F-4E72-8A38-7798B592C4E0.jpeg
    F707BFE9-048F-4E72-8A38-7798B592C4E0.jpeg
    407 KB · Views: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly