• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

DIVA CATS! (And other pets can play too!)

Jenny

Angel Diva
IMG_0083.jpeg
This handsome loving gentleman cat is leaving us tonight. He's my sister's cat, and so sweet, but he had a reaction to one of his vaccines and it is NOT looking good. They're basically keeping him stable until my other niece gets there so she can say goodbye. He's her special baby and this is going to kill her. She's already had a breakup, and is moving for her first post college job and he was supposed to go with her.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
View attachment 21496
This handsome loving gentleman cat is leaving us tonight. He's my sister's cat, and so sweet, but he had a reaction to one of his vaccines and it is NOT looking good. They're basically keeping him stable until my other niece gets there so she can say goodbye. He's her special baby and this is going to kill her. She's already had a breakup, and is moving for her first post college job and he was supposed to go with her.
So so sorry.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
View attachment 21496
I'm sorry. He's a beautiful kitty.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My sister & I adopted 2 kitties this week. They're 7-8 mos old. Still skittish and spooked in new surroundings so they're away in the back bedroom as they get used to their new home, to us, & to the dog.
Mr. Stripey is Puck. He came to the shelter from a hoarding situation, and has been there since June.
Ms. Gray is Gia. She was taken in by someone as a kitten along with her mom & siblings, and arrived at the shelter in late September. She is definitely the calmer & better adjusted one.

Attachments

• IMG_3302.jpeg
    IMG_3302.jpeg
    438.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3309.jpeg
    IMG_3309.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member