• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Did anyone meet their goals this season?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Many of us have goals we set for ourselves at the beginning of the season. How'd you do with yours? Was there anything you did that you're especially proud of?

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I didn't really have goals. I mostly successfully skied difficult/technical terrain that I thought I would never ski so I am super excited about that and look forward to what the next season will bring. It wasn't even in powder snow, though the snow was good and soft mostly.

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Skied 147days.
My goal was 150 days.
I had to put down one of my dogs right before Christmas. I was crying several days. I could not even see well because of that. It was sudden.
Over all, I wanted to go to another level with my skills, which I did.
Grateful.

Amie H

Angel Diva
Some planned things fell through (1st ski trip a bust bc no snow; March trip daughter didn't want to ski a 3rd day so we hiked instead) but I enjoyed some resorts I never visited before, which is a goal of sorts each season for me.

Got to ski with my dad and sister one day, which was a great experience.

Used both pairs of skis this season and decided I like them both, for different things.

I suspect with more core work I was doing weekly in 2 of my aquacize classes, plus, just spending more time on the snow, I felt really good out there this year. Felt confident and no anxiety. Yay!

I skied more days than I have in past seasons, but compared to those of you who live near mountain areas, it's not really much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly