• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Did any Divas participate?

merrydog

Angel Diva
Are the likes for the concept or that you actually participated? :wink:

The camaraderie sounds great but I'm okay with skipping the naked part.

newboots

Angel Diva
Isn’t there a current discussion about the risks of painful abrasions all over when skiing in a bikini?

Signed,

Hasn’t looked good in a bikini since the kid was born

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
yea i agree on being great for the camraderie but I'd skip the nakedness. I don't get why people do that. Seems like a dumb idea all around to me.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The last time I skied with some skin uncovered was more than 20 years ago! It was a crazy weather pattern which gave us a couple of 70+° days. I skied in wind pants since I didn’t want to fall and rip any of my legs open. But I did strip the shirt down and skied in a sports bra! Back when I was still lifting .... I miss those arms and shoulders!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Skied in shorts on July 8 at Squaw a decade ago. Bathing suit underneath for swim at High Camp.

ESGCO

Certified Ski Diva
Nope.
I like my skin where it belongs.
That's hard enough mountain biking most of the year- skiing is a great excuse to cover literally everything up! If things go wrong it's a ripped clothing, not leaving chunks of skin on the mountain... :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna