• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Deodorant without aluminum

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Today I bought a tube of Tom's of Maine. One brushing and already my mouth feels better.
Another good line of products, and again, available at drugstore.com, in much wider variety/availability than locally, even for someone hailing from the state in the product name! For anyone who uses/needs sensitivity product, theirs is one of the best.

Stowski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It is so tough to figure out what products to use when the companies keep changing their formulas or our body chemistry changes. I am so relieved when I find something that works, that isn't bad for me that I can tolerate!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've been using the 'crystal rock' from health food stores for decades.. Works great for me. www.basin.com sells big ones and can find in health food stores.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've had pretty good luck recently with the Crystal roll-on deodorant. I had tried it before in the past without much luck, but I don't think I was letting it dry enough before. I think a good portion of it was getting wiped off onto my clothing, making it pretty ineffective as there wasn't much left on me. Ooops! Specifically I've been buying the lavender and white tea one.

altagirl

Staff member
I've had pretty good luck recently with the Crystal roll-on deodorant. I had tried it before in the past without much luck, but I don't think I was letting it dry enough before. I think a good portion of it was getting wiped off onto my clothing, making it pretty ineffective as there wasn't much left on me. Ooops! Specifically I've been buying the lavender and white tea one.

I've been using this lately too and it's been working well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna