• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Demo days in New England 21/22?

MissySki

Angel Diva
Hopefully, but no idea yet. You could give Ken Jones Ski Mart a call and see if they are planning on it. Even in normal years they don’t usually have anything specifically called out anywhere yet at this point in the year, it’s just understood that it will happen..

Usually Sunday River has one the weekend of Thanksgiving, but again too early for anything to be listed yet officially.

Susan 76

Certified Ski Diva
Killington has a great demo place the entire season at the bottom of snowshed. Its one of my favorite places for demos. Potter Bros. Ski Shop. I always love that place.

Zard

Certified Ski Diva
Following as well, I demoed during the sugarbush women’s clinic two years ago, and I loved a pair of rossignol spicy skis but I don’t know how they’d do on an icy day. So I’m afraid to pull the trigger.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wrote a few places over the weekend asking about demo days. So far I’ve only heard back from Mt Snow, and their reply was that “there are no dates set as of now.”

I’ll post if I hear back from any of the others.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I need to call Ken Jones, but I haven’t gotten around to it. They put on the one at Loon that some of us frequent. However, I still feel like it’s quite early to get definitive answers.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ken Jones just announced one at Waterville Valley on December 10, 9 - 2. Tickets ($50) must be purchased at their shop in advance, no last minute sign ups on the day.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Stinks, I always went to their demo day at Loon because it was free with my pass. Don’t think I’ll be at this one, have an appt on that day. At least Sunday River has one coming in early December as well.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's on the Indy, so I'm considering it. The kicker is needing to get registered at the store in advance.

MissySki

Angel Diva
It's on the Indy, so I'm considering it. The kicker is needing to get registered at the store in advance.
Can you call? Years ago I had called to order tickets and they shipped them to me in MA. This was before I had a pass that included Loon.

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
Hmm . . . I have a conflict for that day. I was saving the 1st Fri in Dec not the 2nd Friday. Conflict is not insurmountable, but, I was hoping to do this at Loon on my Ikon pass. . . must consider all the variables . . .
Weather may factor in as the date approaches, and if ticket can be procured over the phone.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
More demos coming up, this one from Stratton. From an email--

Put this year's gear to the test! First Run is hosting December Demo Days with Rossignol, K2 and Dynastar featured on December 18 and Elan, Head and Salomon on December 19. Registration is $25. Sign up early at First Run, space is limited. Plus, you'll enjoy special savings on these select brands.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly