• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Deer Valley review - not worth the money

skiwest

Certified Ski Diva
That is very disappointing. I’ve emailed my home mountain, Mammoth, on a few occasions and always receive a prompt personalized response.

Yeah it's just kind of odd! I heard they might have some kind of ownership change or something going on - maybe some systems are in transition.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Yeah it's just kind of odd! I heard they might have some kind of ownership change or something going on - maybe some systems are in transition.
Alterra bought Deer Valley a few years ago. However, the RFID system was new for 2019-20. Wouldn't be surprised if that implementation went along with other IT system changes.

It's fair to say that DV is going thru a transition period.

When I emailed last season to ask about how to reserve a day ticket based on having Ikon, I got different answers depending on the email address I used. Both were reasonably prompt and attempting to be helpful.

skiwest

Certified Ski Diva
I got a response yesterday that was fairly generic - explained what I already knew about the crowds and said they strive to provide good service. Sounds like they might be looking into ways to reduce the ticket lines for people who ordered online, which would be nice. @DvR , glad they went above and beyond for you last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna